Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

10.01.2010

Are YOU an "ANT Tour Someone"??

The following are the people I am looking for to enjoy the ANT Tour with me. If any of the following is you, e-mail me:



-Someone who donates a 7-sleeper (year: 2005 or later) motor home to me/us.

-Someone who loves to teach me how to play an acoustic guitar while we're on the road.

-Someone who wants to play with me and for me on the road.

-Someone who loves assisting me in creating the music to my lyrics, and teaching me how they are so freaking good at it!

-Someone who wants to play their own shows, too -- I want to play shows, but it's not all about me (I'm sure you're shocked! Lol). I am excited and grateful to have a travel companion who doesn't want to do everything for me, they simply want to come and jam on their own little tour too, and we are traveling together :)

-Someone who LOVES to travel, enjoys getting their hands dirty and wants to experience everything that the U.S., Canada and Mexico have to offer!

-Someone who is joyful, powerful and vibrant, energetic and loving, creative, fun, talented and inspiring, and feels and exhibits their own worth.

-Someone who LOVES to live.

-Graphic designer(s) - to create fabulous T-shirts and album artwork - that is/are willing to contract their services on the basis of commission-based payment (i.e., I mail to them a large chunk of my profits, as I sell items to which they contributed).

-Someone who loves to experiment with media and marketing, who overcomes the regular physical boundaries of promotion, and works until he/she has the desired result (or even something better) in order to secure venues to play in and create MASSIVE buzz for each performance before we arrive at its corresponding venue.



I love all of us joyfully doing what we are most passionate about in our lives! :) If you fit into any of these categories, please, feel free to shoot me an e-mail! You can do so by clicking here, going to the "Contact Us" page and filling out the form, or by e-mailing directly to couragelovejoy@yahoo.com. Make sure to put "ANT Tour "Someone"" in the subject line.



--Apollo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)