Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

9.22.2010

I am Powerful. Silly me for Forgetting.

As I pointed out in the last blog, I go throughout my day and have many opportunities to tell myself "I am not good enough." And, I don't know 'boutchall but when I do that, unless I catch myself the VERY next moment and reaffirm myself, then I get stuck in that moment, and I live in my negative self-talk. I almost did so about 2 minutes ago.

I decided I wanted to put onto my Facebook a link to one of my songs so that I could share it with all of my loved ones. Because it didn't have a button that said "Attach music file," I thought, "Oh, I can't do it, there's no way I could figure out a way to do it." And I REALLY wanted to share the song so I decided fuck it! I'm beating that negative thought! I said to myself, "Find a way, dammit. You're amazing and intelligent!" So I did. :) I realized I could post it here, and then post my blog link to my Facebook page. THEN, as I was typing that JUST NOW, I realized I don't know how to post a song onto my blog, either, haha!! So, guess what I did. I Googled "How to post a song on Facebook" and man, did I find a bevy of resources! I am actually currently looking through them, to see what will be the best option, Lol. So look forward to my link coming soon on Facebook....HAHA!

(I know this probably all seems so simple, but it is truly amazing to me what I can do when I believe in myself and have 110% determination to accomplish something -- and on the flip side, it is TRULY amazing to me to see what simple things I can't accomplish when I make that momentary choice to think down on myself...)

Loves!

-Apollo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)