Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

9.17.2010

The Village!

Many of you may have noticed my previous post, which discusses my vision of RV'ing the country doing acts of service, singing my songs in random places, and doing day labor in different cities across the U.S. (And if you haven't yet read that, go check it out and then come back to this post.)
Well, I was just turned on to this online service, and I dig it. I plan to build a "village" and participate as needed in order to secure my funding for this vision I have. I ask you to join my "village."

What I am asking is clear (and I have posted links that can assist you in getting even clearer beforehand): Check out the links, join my "Varolo Village," watch ten minutes of videos every day to casually make money for yourself, and assist me in making money for myself without having to rely on funds from you personally! To ME, it sounds like a great idea...a great chance for me to be able to accomplish my dreams, and for you to be able to earn money while feeling good about assisting me as well.

Number One: It is a sort of MLM, HOWEVER (and this is a HUGE "however") it does not seem like it is out to fuck anyone over. It is completely free to join, there's nothing you have to order or pay for in fact....none of that regular MLM B.S.....the payout system is simply set up like a pyramid such that we can share and assist one another in getting money. Check out the following link to get the EXACT details:
http://blog.varolo.com/flash/VaroloComp.html
(BTW, the video is a little long, but it is really worth watching the whole thing because it is very informative, honest and clear)

Now, if you want more information on the service itself, go to this link and watch this video:
http://blog.varolo.com/flash/Varolo12Min.html
(Honestly, I didn't see much value in this one because it is just like a longer version of what is told to you on the sign up page, and it didn't add anything really important to my decision-making factors. And honestly, this is really only about making money really easily, for all of us, so the more important video is the one I posted first :)

Number Two: I ask that those who are interested sign-up, and be active, so that we can all assist one another in making money. And if you end up getting uninterested, then un-sign-up! LOL. It's ridiculously easy, the whole thing. And that is all that I am asking. Nothing else. It's that simple, uncomplicated, and value-oriented.

To sign up in my "village," and possibly even begin one of your OWN, follow this link: http://www.varolo.com/d/node/12?id=elnaevrtre%40lnubb.pbz

Thank you ahead of time. This is a huge step for me in advancing my biggest life-long dream, as outlined in my previous Note. Seriously: thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Loves,

Apollo!


P.S. -- please discuss any questions, comments, etc. here so I know my feedback :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)