Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

7.20.2010

Jocks -n- Vaginas

Last night, I was stressed, so I went out for a walk on The Walk of Fame. For those of you who don't know what the Walk of Fame is, look it up I'm not your fucking dictionary. Haha, just kidding! It is the place in Hollywood (along Hollywood Blvd) where celebrities receive a star on the sidewalk. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, you will have to go look it up because I have no idea how to better explain it, and you may just need a picture to refresh your memory lol.

So, anyhow, I went walking down it, and after a bit, I noticed that some celebrities had more than one star. What??? How is this possible?...Surely, the city would have a register of the stars they've given out and would know they've given out more than one to some people?!?!? Well, apparently this is not true, because after walking the WHOLE thing, I found a true WEALTH of celebs who had more than one star!

The following is the list, for your entertainment:

Kevin Costner (why does he even have ONE?!)
Harrison Ford
Eva Marie Saint (Um, who the hell is this person?? And especially that she has two!)
Lucille Ball (Okay, I'll give it to her, 'cause she's just so damn lovable!)
Gene Autry
Doris Day
Alfred Hitchcock (and deservedly so...)
Liberace! HAHAHA
Ted Knight
Red Skeleton
Bob Hope had FOUR. Not even joking you, the guy had FOURRRRRRRRRR. WHAT THE EFF!
Lou Costello had THREE, and I've never even heard of the dude! And the thing worth mentioning here is that I didn't see one for Elvis Costello, who definitely deserves one, yet this Lou dude had THREE! LOL
Vincent Price
Walt Disney
Bing Crosby

Now, the most disappointing one I came across was easy to pick. It had no competition. Paula Abdul. I'm not even lying, the bitch has one. Why? Because she PERFORMED (note, I did not say "sang"), like, 5 popular songs? Wow, go you, you 2-CD wonder! (Blehhhhhhh!) Next up was Renee Zellwegger. An actress best known for her amazing inability to act....

HAHAHAHA, oh, oh, also! When I was walking down the WoF, I was about to pass Britney Spears' star, and some drunk chick ran over to it with her boyfriend (or man of the night?) and she had a reeeeeally short, flowy dress on and I laughed SO hard (out loud!!) because with the way her body tilted initially, she looked like Britney in the picture where she's getting out of the car with no underwear on, and I pictured this drunk girl doing that on accident all stupidly over Britney's star and the whole street bein like "OH DEAR GOD!!" out of shock and disgust and it was one of the best moments of my life. Definitely the best vagina-moment of my life. Haha!

Now, I STILL cannot find Michael Jackson's star and it is driving me crazy! I walked the whole WoF except for, like, one block, so it must have been in that one block, but that is just so maddening that it is the one I am most excited to encounter and it is the one eluding me so well! And I haven't seen one for Madonna yet....so hers better be right next to Michael's or somethin, 'cause if Paula abDUL has one and Madonna doesn't, I'ma bitch-slap someone in the WoF offices.....

Now, on to the jocks side of this blog, one of my first days in CA, I walked past this sign, and it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen, so I had to share it with you!
"That's so 'jock who can complete a pass but not a sentence' -- think that's mean? How do you think 'that's so gay' sounds? Hurtful. So knock it off.
Thinkb4youspeak.com"
How great, right??? :D

1 comment:

  1. First of, I love Keven Costner (because of Robin Hood)... take that...

    Second, Lou Costello was one of a two part comedy act in the 1950's that was Hilarious! A classic!

    They were the act that created Who's on First, What's on Second, etc. I have old movies of their skits... Legends!

    Third... Was Milli Vanilli next to Paula Abdules star? lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)