Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

8.24.2009

Take It Bitch, TAKE IT!!!!

Ohhhh, haha, I just love my Monkey side... :D

The title alludes to my short post today: I am learning to take my own (and others') advice, instead of living my life only giving it out. I can't remember what it's called, but there's a new movie coming out on the 9th with Aaron Eckhart and Jennifer Aniston, and it looks like it will be the hetero version of my life lately, and I just can't wait to see it. The commercial for it awakened me to my life. Am I just waiting around hoping that the breakthroughs I assist others in seeing will just rub off on me someday? My answer is yes. I can be sad about that -- in fact, I was for a couple days -- or I can simply notice it and move on. I deserve better than to beat myself up over something so simple as noticing something about myself. So, my new choice is to take on my life. Make goals and accomplish them, and rack up a lot of positive evidence in my favor to show myself that I CAN do what I want to do, and that I AM worthy of everything I put my mind toward.

First up: Working my ass off between tomorrow and and September 5th, 2009 to pay for my Iceland trip, as I am leaving on the 6th! My goal is to earn $1500 and I am incredibly open to earning much more than that.

Thank you to all of you readers for your love, devotion and generosity. You are not only people who enjoy reading my blog, but you are all dear friends. In only one month, I have grown to 9 followers (AKA devoted readers) and have an average of 40 readers per day, as compared to the 3 per day I had when I first started out! I am awed by that, and totally grateful for it.

In Love and Gratitude for Your Gifts,

Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)