Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

8.13.2009

The Sun Came Out Today

Which was nice. I was grumpy all day at work and didn't know how to get over it. It for sure didn't help my sales at work, which for sure didn't at all help out my attitude today...

And then straight after work, I met with one of the trainees I am coaching and got to assist her in getting through where she was at to the greatness she wanted on the other side. It was very inspiring, and, basically, we were both in the same energetic place. I didn't think I'd be very helpful, because I was so not grounded, and so not clear, and I just connected with her and loved her and I learned SO much from her... I'm so proud of those who choose to connect with me and teach me and assist me in believing in myself and furthering my life.

With Love and Gratitude to the Guidance of God,

Ryan!

2 comments:

  1. Love goes a long way. You have touched my inner spirit through sharing your feelings with me and allowing me to also share mine. I have grown from the connection we share. It is powerful. I know that you feel the love I have for you. Please use it to buoy you up when times are tough. I have felt of your love. THANK YOU for that blessing and being a part of my life. Love ya, One of your trainees. "meow" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cary Robarge8/17/09, 9:27 AM

    Ryan, It's good to read some of these posts. The times I see you are only in your brilliance. You are inspiring to me. See if you can recognize your nerd sooner and look to the sea of humanity to get you to your vision quicker. Love you. Cary Robarge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)