Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

8.31.2009

Too Tired To Be Witty!?!

I want to work in marketing. I am a genius, and I am creative, and I love telling people what to do, especially when it comes to spending money. So naturally I belong in marketing, right? :)

Earlier, I texted my great friend Marcello and told him I wanted to work with him and asked if he had anything I could do. I am still waiting to hear from him... He is a marketing guru and is also in line with an event planning type of company, so it would be perfect for me to work with him and secure connections in those two industries.

God, I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed now. I get to start listening to my body. And right now it says "Gooooo tooooo sleeeeeeep, Ryan!!!" so I will. I will type more tomorrow since I have NOTHING to do all day tomorrow :)

With Love,

Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)