Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

3.18.2010

Are You Where You Wanna Be: The Prologue

Where are you right now? This exact moment. Are you in a chair? Are you in your house? Are you in a karate studio? Are you in a hyperbaric chamber? Are you in the moment? Where are you RIGHT NOW? Are you where you want to be? If so, awesome! If not, where do you want to be? And what is the difference between where you are and where you want to be? Why are you exactly where you are?

For instance, right now I am in Salt Lake City, Utah, watching Marriage Ref with my mom. Yes, right now I enjoy where I'm at, in that I'm entertained and I enjoy my mom's company, and I like writing blogs. However, I know that tomorrow morning I will long for Cabo. La Playita. So now I get to take a look at what it is I want about Cabo...why I want to be there...and why I am in Utah. Then I get to take a look at why I am currently still in Salt Lake. Then, I get to look at what is standing in between me and the move....me and my actual decision -- and ACTION.

To be continued...........

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes even if you are not necessarily where you want to be, you are where you need to be. There can be a lot to learn from being in situations that are not ideal, and the most dramatic changes in our lives can occur when we discover we are at our lowest points and so very far from where we want to be. But we had to go through it to figure it out. But yes, I support your love of Cabo, and really, once we figure out what we want, we only have one life, and whatever days are given to us, so there's no reason we shouldn't make those dreams and hopes a piece of our everyday world by going after them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)