Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

3.07.2010

Fulfillment comes from within.

A lesson that's been a long-time coming.

It took me the circumstances of last night and the emotional effect this morning to really get that within myself. And I predict a stormy future with this lesson, as there always has been for me with each of my lessons :)

I don't need anyone who is around me to survive. I do not need to be victim to any outside circumstances. There are so many rules to be broken in this world, there's no need to obey them all, or any for that matter. Say President A set up a rule for me. And so now I have to follow it. Do I really? OF COURSE NOT. If I don't want to follow it -- if I'd instead like to create a future for myself that is different than what President A has assigned me -- then I have tons of options. Like what? Well, first off, I can move to another country that aligns better with my way of life. Or I can create clarity regarding what I want out of my country and change the laws thusly. And there are other options available.

On a politically charged sidenote, I am sick of having a majority of ignorant, disrespectful people decide what I can do with my life.
I tell you now, and you can hold me to it, I will create an empire before I go. And it will be full of respect and love and competition and fulfillment and safety.

1 comment:

  1. Our current empire has respect and love and competition and fulfillment and safety. In order to have those equally for all included in the empire, rules have to be set. And all that is asked is that everyone encompassed by those rules respect them. You don't have to love them. You don't have to make a competitive empire. They are there for everyone's safety. And, there are enough of them that, followed correctly, can fulfill everyone at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)