Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

4.17.2010

Love Is the Groove In Which We Move

I've heard that life is a cycle. I've heard that pain/fear and love/abundance are two sides of the same coin. I've also been told that we choose everything we do and exactly how our lives play out. But what if life is just a constant cycle? What if our secular minds have caught onto something spiritual with this whole "Go Green and Recycle" initiative? What if life is a cycle we ride between love and fear and back to love, and we don't ultimately choose our emotions? I BELIEVE WE CHOOSE OUR ACTIONS, RESPONSES AND BEHAVIORS. However, what if our emotions were already set out for us on this path?

I would absolutely LOVE to hear all your theories on this, please. It will help me grow. Love and respect you all. Muah!

2 comments:

  1. I believe we CHOOSE if we are concious about it. I know that I was stuck in my thinking for a while which made it easy for me to repeat mistakes. It took me going through Great Life to get unstuck and create new emotions and change the way I feel about myself and others. I still remind myself daily that LOVE is a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite concepts to discus! I would say yes we are a cycle, but not a linear cycle of emotions and or Fear/love that can be calendared (although, some times it can be, i.e. Menstrual cycle, stages of aging). More like an algorithm and a fractal.

    So emotions/Fear/love are just spiraling and multiplying and while we can not make up or stop the math, if we so choose, we can start noticing where the math is going and what other factors affect it (i.e. sleep, food, etc) and even influence/insert these factors.

    I personally believe that in each one of us there is a chemist, sitting at the base of our brain who just mixes chemicals all day. This chemist flows like a fractal and the size and depth of the fractal/chemical/emotion depends on the math we come into contact with (externally and internally).

    I believe that the system of fractals will never produce a void, so if my environments math equals the fractal of chaos it would produce chaos in me (with the help of the Chemist in me). If it didn’t where would the math go? Yes I believe that we can consciously put the math elsewhere (walk in chaos and not be chaos) but that is because we are consciously creating math that creates peace even in chaos (i.e. 1 peace + 1 peace – 1 chaos = peace).

    I also believe that most of the time, people (I myself included) are not conscious of the math around them and walk into chaos thinking they will walk out un scathed and become chaotic.

    I think this is a good argument for keeping our minds, environments, relationships, etc, full of math that equals what we want.

    In short, yes I believe it is all one layered, never ending spiral and if we could comprehend the math at any given moment we would know exactly what is next because 1 + 1 = 2… only every time :)... and we would know why our chemist is creating the current emotion and that John (Me) is mildly insane (case in point, the comment above :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)