Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

4.01.2010

Full Circle

I feel like ever since Alex broke up with me, I've been going through A LOT of pain. I've felt neglected, I've felt used, I've felt like dirt, I've felt like hell....rarely have I felt happy, accepted, loved or worthy. Until lately. The last few days or week, I've really felt reconnected with myself, and I've felt happy, and like the world is a really great place that likes me. Ironically, after not talking to me at all this whole time, Alex added me on Facebook today and messaged me saying "I've been an ass to you and I'm sorry." First off, total kudos to him for being mature and humble and nice and sincere like that. Second, this is another example to me of how the Universe works when I let it. When I clear the blockages I've put in my path, the Universe starts working for me...or moreso, WITH me. Well, I'm actually gonna change what I wrote: it's not that the Universe is ever working with OR against me. The Universe is always there just being, and I am putting blocks in my way and then blaming everything else but myself. And then when I remove them, I don't see that it was me that put them in the way and then I return to blaming the Universe. But it's really just unaccountability getting in the way of my vision. Good to learn.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Thank you!!! I love you Ry! I see myself not allowing me to succeed all too often. Thank you for the insight. Besos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)