Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

4.27.2010

The Things I Learned This Weekend:

-- When you and a friend smoke a whole pack of cigarettes in one night and then both sleep in your bed, the lingering odor smells a lot like that night that you put rice on the stove to steam.....and woke up 10 hours later to remove...

-- That Del Taco gives me a LOT of PUTRID gas (sorry friends!)

-- Waking up after sleeping from 6am to 9am is easier than 9am to 6pm

-- That the little details I notice are amazing and terrifying: like my roommate's replacement of dead bananas with fresh ones on our counter; or opening the fridge last night an noticing a new chai drink -- and then seeing this morning that it's gone. Things like these are the only signs that tell me my roommate is still alive. His chai. And bananas.

-- That no matter what judgments are cast on me, I can choose to internalize them and prove their reality, or I can stand in myself, grounded and loving me and all of who O am and continue that same moment loving life (and my reality) rather than hating myself. It all lies within my ability to decide.

-- That I have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)