Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

7.16.2009

Celebration

My little blog is growing!! I began this blog on July 2nd, and over the course of exactly one fortnight, I have seen it blossom magnificently. Initially, I had no comments, and thereby could only suppose, no readers. Now I have 4 FOLLOWERS (a.k.a. invested readers), as well as who knows how many other readers. The four who follow my blog come as a complete shock to me based on the feedback I have gotten elsewhere in my life. I have received multiple comments on Facebook and in "real life" (if there is such a thing anymore...) about how people are touched or moved by my blog posts, or they'll simply mention something about one of my posts randomly, and they are not people I would have thought would read it. It's great to see all of you loved ones coming out of the woodwork. :)

So, that's it, Simple & Sweet, if I can borrow those words :)

I am grateful to each and every person who stops by my blog and takes time out of their day to feel mine. I love you, and thank you.

In Deep, Humble Gratitude,

Ryan!

P.S. -- I officially launched my dream business Get Smashed! today, and it feels amazing and liberating!!! I look forward to many many smashing appointments and repeat service. Maybe you will be one of those clients?? Click this link and see if you like the business concept.
Get Smashed! info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)