Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

7.06.2009

Sunday Bloody Sunday!

SO! I didn't post yesterday, despite my commitment to post every day, as well as on Saturday's blog specifically saying (and I quote): "which we will move to in tomorrow's blog" and I looked at my having broken my word and reaaaally tried to avoid doing so, haha (hence me not writing anything here until 7:15 PM the NEXT day!)
Anyhow I took a look at it, didn't like it and decided to use my guilt to make a forward moving step that I can foresee will work for me. So this step is: (drum roll please!!) I will not be posting blogs on Sundays. (Yes, I'm aware this didn't really need a drum roll...) Anyhow, I got to thinking about it and, specifically, I thought: "The Lord needed a day to rest, and Lord knows (no pun intended), that He is more powerful than I am" and then I thought: "And Mormons think you shouldn't make anyone work on Sundays, so why should I??" and THEN I thought: "Hey, that's a pretty smart idea, Ryan..."
I've always worked myself to the bone (except for those times that I don't work...), and I'm never happy doing so. So instead of being insane and doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result, why don't I take on this NEW task with a NEW action? So that is that. My new agreement is to post every other day besides Sunday. That is do-able and that will be fun (for all of us).

Love you all, and I hope YOU had a great weekend! Happy Canada Day, Happy Independence Day, and Happy Cinco de Julio, everybody! :)

With Love and Peace,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)