Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

7.07.2009

Rest in peace (finally), Michael Jackson

I'm watching the Michael Jackson memorial footage on MSNBC, and Smokey Robinson read a condolence letter from Diana Ross and then one from Nelson Mandela, and then there is a long moment of silence for Michael, and of course, the MSNBC anchors have to break into the moment of silence to give us "information." How insensitive and annoying! Can we not have some time on air when people AREN'T spouting useless trivia mixed with their own opinions?? It's just senseless. As they broke into the silence, they even mentioned "Ah, a moment of silence here for Michael Jackson. BUTTTTT here are all my opinions!! Can you hear me?? Do you like my voice yet?? Love me and my 'knowledge'!!" It's offensive and simply absurd. I guess that is what the mute button is for :)

More to come throughout the day.

With Grace and Love,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)