Apollo%20LeonidasQuantcast

8.03.2010

And The Survey Says...

My Internal World:
Integrous
Grateful
Self-Directed
Confident
Valiant
Persistent
Honorable
Effective
Goal-Oriented
Coachable
Realistic
Pragmatic
Diligent
Peaceful
Deliberate
Resolute
Vigilant
Unconditional

My External World:
Empathetic
Passionate
Disciplined
Respectful
Accepting
Productive
Teachable
Organized
Analytical
Methodical
Compliant
Consistent
Proactive
Tolerant
Just & Fair
Loyal
Protective
Compassionate


I took an assessment on these items today by ranking my feelings about 36 phrases and environments. I will post next week what the results are; in the meantime, I'd like you to give me your feedback on here as to how I show up in these ways of being/beliefs. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the discussion :)